Here are some of the headline that grabbed the attention this week, and there has been a lot.
- iOS 5 released – slow to download and some minor issues on the first day.
- iPhone 4S to the usual queues and the best iPhone release to date.
- iPhone 4S Siri and Camera given great reviews.
- iCloud and Siri have minor outages, but generally work well.
- Lots of software updates for iCloud and iOS 5 support.
- Apple Stock Hits a all time high.
- Newstand, Cards and Find my Friends now available in iOS 5.
- Apple TV gets an OS update.
- Rumour: Samsung Lawyer has issues identifying his employers tablet from a distance.
- Rumour: Apple in talks to bring movies to iCloud.
- Mobile Me users converting to iCloud get 20GB for free until June 2012.
- iFixIT teardown confirms 512MB in iPhone 4S.
- Battlefield 3 Afterstock coming to iOS.
- Another EA Sale, great for new iPhone 4S owners.
In other tech news:
- Atari founder talks about the end of consoles.
- Square now processing $2 billions in payments per year (via iOS and Android Apps).
- Audible launch Web-Based App.
- Dell World a lack luster event.
- Samsung and Google event gets a new date.