Here are some of the headline that grabbed the attention this week, and there has been a lot.
- Apple mislay a prototype iPhone in a bar, again.
- Apple offers Final Cut Studio again, after the back lash on Final Cut X.
- Apple airs two new ads for iPad 2.
- Bono thanks Steve Jobs for his help with the Red charity.
- Devs get their hands on Apple OSX Lion 10.7.2 and Music Match.
- Beta of iOS 5 fast tracked to remove steaming in Music Match.
- Music Match service 25,000 songs maximum.
- Rumour: Speak to Text heading to iOS 5.
- Rumour: Security issues with OSX Lion.
- Spotify offer devs tools to add their steaming music into their apps.
- Massive amount of Labor day and Back to School sales.
- iPads continue to replace pilot flight manuals.
- Financial Times removed from App Store for still offering subscriptions within app.
- CNN buy Zite App for $25 million dollars.
In other tech news:
- Amazon 7 inch Kindle tablet coming soon, no frills, but could be under £200 in the UK.
- HP offering partial refunds to Touchpad early adopters in the UK.
- HP building more Touchpads in time for October shipping.
- HP splitting up webOS even more, Software and Hardware will not be seperate (just like Palm before)
- Samsung CEO says we will never purchased webOS.
- Lenovo claim that Samsung Galazy Tab sales are very low.
- Windows 8 designed without Compromise.
- Only three types of customers in the smart phone market. iOS, Android and the undecided.