Here are some of the headline that grabbed the attention this week, and there has been a lot.
- Steve Jobs steps down as CEO of Apple.
- Tim Cook becomes the new CEO at Apple.
- Apple release iTunes 10.4.1.
- Apple removes TV rentals from iTunes.
- Webkit now ten years old.
- Apple continue to ramp up production for the released of the next iPhone.
- Rumour: Intel scared that Apple will change over to ARM chips.
- Rumour: Email phishing attacks for mobileme customer.
- United Airlines buys 11,000 iPad for its fleet of planes.
- Evernote receives large update for iOS.
- OnLive demoed on iPad at GamesCon ’11.
- Theme Park coming to iOs as a freemium game.
- Jurassic Park coming to iOS.
- HogRockets coming soon (from Bizarre Creations team).
- Peggle HD now available.
In other tech news:
- HP continues to support webOS, but focus continues on US, as more freebies given.
- McAfee: Android malware is growing very rapidly.
- Acer claims the tablet market will be gone by the end of 2012.
- Samsung continues to have issues selling in Europe (banned or not).
- Complains of “Crapware” on Android smart phones.
- Amazon tablet could be $299 and launched very soon.