Here are some of the headline that grabbed the attention this week.
- Apple become the biggest smartphone vendor.
- iOS 4.3.5 released to close more security holes.
- Apple makes the book applications like Kobo and Kindle remove the link to their online stores.
- Apples new iPad advert plugs Lion too.
- Rumour: New version of iTunes in September built from the ground up.
- Rumour: Apple evaluating Solar Panels for future devices.
- Rumour: Next version of iPod touch to get 3G?
- Rumour: Office 2011 will soon have Lion features.
- Several more schools have replaced textbooks with iPads.
- Siegecraft by Crescent Moon – coming soon to iOS.
- EA CEO says Consoles are now only 40% of the games industry (iPad is growing very fast)
In other tech news:
- Nintendo slashes price of the 3DS under pressure from iOS and Android gamers.
- Motorola Xoom sales remain low and looking like it will be 1.25m for the year.