Here are some of the headline that grabbed the attention this week.
- Apple raise the international pricing for applications. End of the 59p app.
- Apple ask developers to submit Lion Apps.
- iOS 4.3.4 released to stop Jailbreak.
- Apple release updates for Mac iMovie, GarageBand and iPhoto.
- iPod is decline (due to iPhone and iPad sales)
- Apple looking for temp staff from August to October.
- Rumour: No iPhone 5 until 2012 due to overheating A5.
- Rumour: 26th July for Lion and new MacBook Airs.
- Rumour: Apple planning to cut hardware prices.
- 34% of iPhone owners think they have 4G already.
- Epoch coming to iOS (Gears of War style game from the makers of BioShock)
- Offical StarTek App released by CBS interactive.
- Former BioWare staff bring new RPG “Emissary of War” to iOS this September.
In other tech news:
- HP Touchpad “real release” today (previous was a soft release)
- PopCap purchased by EA for $1.3bn.
- European app developers withdraw from US app markets and stores due to Patent Trolls.
- Microsoft “accidental” leak of its own social networking plan.
- Microsoft view a tablet as a PC (one operating system for all)
- Paypal announce phone to phone NFC for Android.