Here are some of the headline that grabbed the attention this week.
- Steve Jobs will be presenting the WWDC keynote on June 6th (Lion and iOS 5).
- Apple confirm iCloud to be shown at WWDC.
- Apple have signed the final large music label for iCloud.
- iWorks now universal for iOS
- Rumour: iOS 5 will bring Twitter integration, better voice recognition and improved notifications.
- Rumour: A T & T stocks of iPhone 4 running short.
- Rumour: Over the air sync from iTunes to iOS very likely
- Orange offer iPhone and iPad package
- Steve Jobs book (iSteve) will be published on the 6th March 2012.
- Netflix says for them Apple TV is better for them than the iPad
- Business and the Feds begin to drop Blackberry for iPhones.
- Foxconn reopen plant after explosion.
- Gameloft unveils March of Heroes – iPhone game using the Unreal engine.
- The press continue to believe that next gen iPhone will be announced at WWDC. (it will not be)
In other tech news:
- E3 starts on Monday 6th June
- HP Discover event 6th June (Touchpad announcement expected)
- Walt Mossberg told Adobe CEO flash sucks on Android
- ASUS unveils the “Padfone”