Here are some of the headline that grabbed the attention this week.
- Apple tell Lodsys to withdraw their threats to third party developers for iOS.
- Apple are looking at new screen suppliers for the iPad 3.
- Apple will sign with all the major music publishers in time for WWDC.
- Now over 500,000 apps on the App Store.
- Banks ditch blackberries for iPhones.
- MacHeist “The Heist” goes to number 1 within a day.
- Amazing GarageBand guitar solo shown on the web.
- Rumour: Apple are looking at A5 powered MacBook Air.
- Rumour: Next iPhone could work better with Sunglasses.
- Rumour: iOS 5 will revamp notifications and add widgets.
- Rumour: Will iOS 5 run on the iPhone 3Gs?
- Rumour: Will Mac OS X Lion launch at WWDC?
- Madfinger preview Shadow Gun, an awesome looking shooter.
In other tech news:
- HP claim the Touchpad will be better than number one.
- Samsung lawyers push to see the iPad3 and iPhone5.
- Windows sales shrink for the first time ever.
- Acer stop production of its 7 inch tablet.
- Lodsys aim sights at Android, will Google defend them?
- Google announce NFC mobile payment system, and Paypal sue immediately.
- Amazon lose $3 million + on Lady Gaga album for 99 cents, or is it $3m in advertising.
- Amazon launch their own Mac App Store.