Humf is a selection of mini games based on the Humf cartoon and is released by P2 Games Limited.
This application contains a group of mini games based on the Nick Jr. popular cartoon series. For those who do not know Humf is a furry creature who is three years old and is discovering the world around him.
There are nine mini games and these are as follows:
- Furry Thing – Combine body parts to make characters from the cartoon : 68%
- Painting – Very basic painting / filling game : 55%
- Tidy Up – Matching game, coloured toys to the same coloured boxes : 70%
- Shadows – Match the shadows with the character : 62%
- Ballons – Blow up ballons to the right size and then pop them : 68%
- Dot-To-Dot – Basic, but nice dot-to-dot game : 65%
- Music – Select characters and the instruments that they will play, fun for a while : 59%
- Bath Time – Shoot the ducks and other bath-time toys with a water pistol : 64%
- Racing – Move the car up and down to collect the toys and avoid the blocks : 61%
The games are easy to be controlled by simply tapping on the game you require and then selecting any of the options for the game, such as difficulty or timed.
The graphics and sound are very good. Fans of the Humf cartoons will be happy that the visuals and sounds match those of the cartoon.
On the upside:
- Good use of the Humf license
- Large amount of mini games
On the downside:
- Would have been nice if universal, as my daughter perfers using the iPad.
- Some of the mini games are fairly dull and repetitive.
Overall, the Humf application is purely a selection of mini games designed for pre-school children. My son would is almost eight found several dull, but my daughter who is just over three did enjoy most of the games. If you child like Humf or your young child likes playing with the iPad or iPhone, then this is a nice game to get for them. None of the mini-games are bad and your child will enjoy each for a while and will soon find a few favorites.
Size: 21.1 MB
Price (at time of review): £1.79
Link: Humf – P2 Games Limited