Here are some of the headline that grabbed the attention this week.
- Apple release 4.2.2 for Apple TV
- Developers suffer patent lawsuits from Lodsys who have purchased the patent from the owner.
- Publishers are beginning to come onboard to the iOS subscription model.
- Mobile Me disappears from distribution channels.
- The Queen purchases an iPad 2
- Rumours: Apples datacentre to deal with Voice Control in iOS 5 (as well)
- Rumours: Apple Schedule employee meetings on May 28th for Lion and iCloud
- Rumours: Bungie (Makers of Halo) look at releasing a game from iOS called Crimson.
- Rumours: Duke Nukem Forever coming to iOS
- Cthulhu coming soon to iOS in “The Wasted Lands” game.
- Angry Birds Rio gets an update
- Order & Chaos Online to get a major content patch soon.
- Aralon: Sword and Shadow HD on sale.
- OmniOutliner released for iPad
In other tech news:
- Amazon looking at releasing its own tablet device.
- Google I/O gives Apple something to think about, with music store, end of fragmentation or devices and software. The also launch the chromebook, which you can buy or rent.
- Skype purchased by Microsoft.
- HP Veer released in U.S. – the first offical HP webOS device.