Here are some of the headline that grabbed the attention this week.
- Apple release 4.3.3 to remove the location data collected bugs.
- New iMacs released with Sandy Bridge and ThunderBolt.
- iPad controls 82% of the U.S. tablet market (no surprise there)
- Publishers have said Apple has been helpful with producing iPad application
- E.A. Acquire Firemint.
- Rumour: iOS 5 could introduce over-the-air software updates.
- Rumour: Is iCloud codename Castle in OS X Lion?
- Rumour: Apple and Nuance may be working together to bring speech recognition to iOS5
- Rumour: iPad3 may have 3D display
- Rumour: EA looking at releasing handheld version of Mass Effect 3
- Rumour: Twitter to buy TweetDeck.
- Time makes a subscription deal with Apple
- Spotify offers music syncing and purchasing without iTunes.
- Free Running – Shameless Canabalt clone released and pulled on the App Store
- Gameloft announce me new games including Golf 3
Barnes and Noble to Unveil new tablet on May 24
Playbook gets Bing