Here are some of the headline that grabbed the attention this week.
- Apple more profitable than Microsoft
- Apple release a Q & A press release explaining Location Data – For GPS and some bad programming.
- iPad2 released in twelve more countries, looks like production should be dealing with demand soon.
- White iPhone is finally available and a little thicker than the black version.
- Apple has commited the purchase $11B in components in the current quarter (yes that is 11 Billion)
- Rumour: Apple Cloud service coming soon (called iCloud?)
- Rumour: will it be the iPhone 4s that is released later this year?
- U.S. President spotted with an iPad
- E-Books are killing real books, and apparently it is the iPads fault.
- Gameloft release Movie tie-in – Fast Five
- Gameloft release Order & Chaos Online
- Sega release Streets of Rage 3
Sony Announces S1 and S2 (Dual-Screen) Android Tablets, if they can afford it after the Playstation outage.
Oh yes, and it is InternetGumshoes 1st Birthday tomorrow.