Here are some of the headline that grabbed the attention this week.
- Apple gives excellent Q2 figures, with 4 million iPads sold since December
- iTunes updated to 10.2.2
- White iPhone looks to be finally ready for release.
- iPad shipping times reduce to 1-2 weeks
- iOS Tracking Location Log, a big none story
- Apple start to reject linked install games (where you get points for installing games by the same developer)
- Apple adds faster SSDs to their MacBook Airs
- Jess Jackson Jr. says the iPad is killing american jobs. (got to be in the headlines somehow)
- Rumour: Apple is sending A5 based iPhone to some major developers.
- Rumour: ChAIR looks likely to follow up Infinity Blade with Elder Scrolls game
- ZombieSmash gets a massive update
- Starfront: collision for the iPad is on its way
- Final Fantasy III for iPad, out now.
Major Cloud services outages this week, including Amazon and Playstation