Here are some of the headline that grabbed the attention this week.
- Apple release iOS 4.3.2
- Apple add don-not-track tool to Safari
- Apple unveil Final Cut X at $299 to great excitement.
- iPad is eating into the PC market
- Strange ix.Mac.MarketingName spotted in the App Store.
- Rumour: Apple working on E Ink / video display hybrid
- Rumour: Apple working on Carbon Fiber for new devices
- World of Goo, now on iPhone
- N.O.V.A. Elite coming soon.
- Retro Classic Streets of Rage 2 by Sega is released
- Dream:scape the next unreal engine game for iOS
Reviewers say the Blackberry Playbook is lacking in software, and feels half finished.
Developers for Android are unhappy with Amazons T & C’s