Here are some of the headline that grabbed the attention this week.
- iPad (US version) is one year old this week.
- White iPhone 4 disappears again…
- iPad 2 advert says – technology is not enough
- Toys R Us in US will soon be stocking the iPad 2, how about the UK?
- iPad is cutting into the PC market?
- Rumour: iOS 4.3.2 could be coming before the end of April
- Rumour: Apple experiment with E-Ink / LCD hybrid
- Rumour: iPad 2 demand is causing delays for Blackberru Playbook
- Rumour: iPod Touch with Capacitive Home Button and 128GB option
- Sony CEO claims that they are making the camera for the iPhone 5
- Atari’s Greatest Hits launched
- Microsoft release Bing for iPad (US Only)
Android apps are being seen as poorer than the same app on iOS.
Xoom update is pretty low.