Here are some of the headline from this week.
- Apple Release iTunes 10.1.2, mainly in readiness for the Verizon iPhone release
- MacWorld is a success, but seems to be filled with iPhone and iPad accessories and not much else.
- Apple and News Corp due to unveil “The Daily” on the 2nd February
- Pixelmator grosses 1 million dollars on the App Store in 20 days.
- Office 2011 for Mac has a 30 day free trial, to get Mac owners interested.
How are sales of Windows 7 phones going, not as well as Microsoft expected.